Thursday, September 30, 2010

Something Strange is Going On....

My library mommies and aunties are acting stranger than ever. I'm starting to think that something is happening. Here is a list of reasons why:

1.) I keep hearing them talk about these things called cupcakes. I didn't know what they were, so I Googled them. Apparently they're something that humans love but that bunnies cannot have.

2.) I hear people start to say something about me and then my mommies say, "Shh! Don't tell Morgan!" What's the big secret and why can't I know what's going on?!

3.) Miss Alyssa has been trying on this ridiculous hat that has rabbit ears on it. The mommies think it's adorable, I think it's not a good look for her.

I'm not sure what is going on but I will find out!

Love and carrots,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment