Friday, September 10, 2010

Fabulous Friday!

I had such a wonderful day today! Today was "Sit with Morgan" day at the library (we do that every Friday from 4pm-4:30pm, just so you know) and I had 12 visitors, and Ms. Bobbi, who came to sit with me in the Story Corner.

I had so much fun running around and visiting everyone. I even had the library mommies bring my tent and tunnel into the room so I could show everyone my tricks! I like to run through my tunnel very fast, it's super fun. I was also a nice bunny today and let everyone pet me before they left. And Ms. Bobbi told everyone what a good girl I was today. And I got pellets afterwards! Omnomnom....

Thanks to everyone who came to see me today. I had a wonderful time and I hope you'll come see me again!

Love and carrots,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment