Thursday, April 14, 2011

INTRUDER!!!!

Oh friends, I had an experience today. There was an intruder in my cage!!!


This is a photo of the beast.

His name is Stepford Guinea. He was presented to me as a guinea pig, like my friend Whitey, but he is obviously NOT the real thing. Who did they think they were trying to fool?!



Seriously, SERIOUSLY?!?!

All would have been fine and well if they had left him outside the cage, but oh no, they couldn't do that....


INTRUDER!!!
They HAD to put the creature in my cage. If his odd appearance wasn't enough, he makes HORRIBLE noises that frighten me.

I am traumatized by the whole experience. I need pellets....


Love and carrots,
Morgan

P.S. If this weren't enough humiliation, they took a video and posted it to my Facebook page....

1 comment:

  1. Morgan, your bunny-toughness scared that Stepford Guinea stiff! So scared s/he (?) couldn't move. I guess it's clear who's boss 'round your turf!
    Word to the wise, faux critters--you don't mess around with Morgan! (Sounds like a Jim Croce song.)

    ReplyDelete