Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Puppies- I don't like them

I get lots of visitors at the library and I'm always very happy to see them! However, I did get one visitor last week that I was not at all happy to see.

Mommy Krista brought a puppy to the library last Friday. I had never seen a puppy before but I'd heard lots of people talk about puppies and other animals they have at home. At first, I didn't mind the puppy too much. He was running around on the floor and I was resting in my cage. All of the staff and a few visitors were paying attention to him and talking about how cute he was. I was a little jealous but I tried to be nice.

Then Mommy Krista put the puppy on the table where my cage sits. I do have to say he was kind of cute; he was white with brown and black spots. He was also very wiggly. This puppy was starting to invade my "personal bubble" as Miss Alyssa calls it, but I was still trying to be nice so I didn't say anything.

But then the unthinkable happened.

Mommy Denise opened my cage door and let the puppy put his head inside of my cage.

This was the last straw. I backed up into the corner of the cage until they got that furball out. Why did they let him in my cage without even asking me? I thought it was very rude. My mommies were very nice to me after that, giving me special treats and telling me how I was the cutest bunny they had ever seen but I was still very mad. I didn't talk to anyone for the rest of the afternoon.

I really didn't mind the puppy that much, I was just upset that he was getting all of the attention instead of me. It's nice to be the center of attention but it's also nice to share the spotlight I suppose.

But I still don't think you should bring puppies to the library. I'm just saying.

Love and Carrots,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment