Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cool Things Are Happening at the Library!!!

Lots of awesome things are going on at the library! Here are some of my favorites:

Storytime- Thursday, April 8 at 10:30am and 2:30pm- My Auntie Joyce is telling Squirrel Tales today! She and I love squirrels and you should check out her squirrel display in the library.

Toddler Time- Friday, April 9 at 10:30am- Miss Bobbi is hosting Flock Talk tomorrow! I can't wait to see the fun she has planned.

Sit with Morgan (that's me!)- Friday, April 9 at 4:00pm- Come hang out with me for a few minutes. I love my visitors!

Read to Morgan and Payton- Wednesdays in April starting at 4:00pm- Kids can sign up to read stories to me and my best friend, Payton! His favorite book is One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss.

To find out more details about these programs and the many other cool things happening at the library, you should check out the library's website- http://morg.lib.in.us/!

Love and Carrots,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment