Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Weekly Rabbit Report for March 29-April 1

OMG, I'm so sorry I'm a day late with this! I had an exciting day yesterday because my Auntie Joyce is back! She's not been feeling too well lately, but she's slowly coming back around and came to see me yesterday. I hope she's able to come back and see me soon because I have missed her!

Now, down to business. I realize that this week is something called "Spring Break" and this means that a lot of people are out of town. But I hope some of you are still able to come a library program this week!

On Wednesday, March 30, my mommies and aunties are going on the road. Ms. Bobbi and Ms. Alyssa will be at Monrovia to perform two puppet shows! You can see "Piggy-Rae-Ella" and "The Dog Who Forgot" at 10am and 2pm! Ms. Janice will be at Waverly at 4pm for Mardi Gras Scratch Art. She suggests wearing old clothes to the program, just in case.

Thursday, March 31, is Puppet Show day at the Main library! Ms. Bobbi and Ms. Alyssa will perform at 10:30am and 2:30pm. Cassie also has a special Japanese Fest planned for the teens at 3pm. Perhaps I can teach the teens how to make an origami rabbit....

Friday will bring Toddler Time with Ms. Linda at 10:30am. She'll be reading stories about butterflies. Ms. Alyssa will have our final Mardi Gras event at 2:30pm with her Hat Making Program. And lest we forget, Friday means Sit With the Bunny at 4:00pm!!!

Come see me this week!

Love and carrots,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment