Friday, October 29, 2010

This is Halloween, this is Halloween!

It's almost Halloween, hurrah! I have my costume all ready to go. Do you know what I'm going to be? I'll give you a hint, I'm going to be one of the characters from one of my favorite Halloween books. Here they are!

"Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery" by Deborah and James Howe- The Monroes bring home a new adorable pet bunny...or is it just a bunny? Chester the cat is convinced it's a vampire! This comes in both a chapter book and an easy reader version!

"Minerva Louise on Halloween" by Janet Morgan Stoeke- Everyone's favorite chicken trying to figure out what everyone is doing on the farm. The pumpkins have funny faces and the farmer's wife is handing out really sweet corn! What is going on?

"Mouse's First Halloween" by Lauren Thompson- Mouse is trying to figure out what he is hearing and seeing. Bats flapping, apples dropping, and a glowing jack-o-lantern- what could this be?

So, who am I for Halloween?

Come to the library and find out!

Happy Halloween and love and carrots!
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment