Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Reader Rabbit, That's Me!

With everyone back in school, I've had lots of time to read some of the new books that have been coming in. Here are a few more that I really enjoyed:

"What to Do About Alice?" by Barbara Kerley- This book talks about the life of Alice Roosevelt, the daughter of President Theodore Roosevelt. I was worried that a biography (that's a book about a real person's life) might be boring but this one was great! It's funny and has awesome illustrations.

"How to Build Your Own Country" by Valerie Wyatt- The title says it all! It's even given me a few ideas about creating my own country in the library....

I'm also getting ready to start a chapter book. I've never read one before and am a little nervous but my library mommies offered to help me if I get stuck.

Love and carrots,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment